Back Office Biller Job Posting
This position coordinates and facilitates billing and collection activities. Functions of back-office billing include Claim submission, correction, and resolution; Payment posting; Accounts receivable follow-up; Denial resolution and appeals; and Underpayment analysis and resolution. Core system management.
Continuing Hope Counseling LLC “CHC” is a mental health group practice located in downtown Fairbanks who services interior and remote Alaska communities for counseling and psychological assessment services. CHC maintains operations for nine mental health clinicians. At any time CHC provides services to 120+ patients.
The ideal applicant has:
- Excellent attention to detail is punctual and engaged
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Willingness to system operations and work cooperatively in a team setting
- Holds high school diploma/ GED or equivalent working knowledge
- Able to maintain privacy and confidentiality standards of workplace
- Previous experience in medical billing and insurance filing is preferred but we are willing to train the right applicant
- Strong knowledge or willingness to learn computer-based systems such as Microsoft Word and Excel, Quickbooks, and database software
The position is part-time to full-time with operating hours Monday- Friday 9 am-5 pm. Starting salary is $25,000- $50,000 per year depending on experience and part-time/full-time status. CHC is a family-friendly workplace that offers a flexible schedule and time away from work policy.
Continuing Hope Counseling LLC is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
For more information or to apply with CHC, please email us your letter of interest along with a resume of professional skills and work experience to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you.